[NTLK] Action Names replacement?

From: Shawn Baker (SDelta2_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 18:55:01 PST

Hi all,

Finally got my Keyspan adaptor and it works well with 10.4. On my
Newton 120, I had mentioned how there was quite a few items on it
from the previous owner. One of the programs on it is Action Names.
I like the idea that Action Names has with displaying a list of To-
Do, today's agenda, and recent calls (even though I'd never use it;
useless with today's cellphones :P). One problem exists with AN: It
decides that it needs to keep things in it's own soups. This means
that To-Dos exist in their own area separate from the regular To-Do
soup. This creates a problem when syncing with iCal (when it gets
properly working). iCal will dump it's To-Do list, but the Newton
won't share it's To-Do list because it's being held captive elsewhere!

What do you all use or suggest to try for productivity packages?

Thanks,
Shawn