Re: [NTLK] Taking screenshots in Tiger?

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 12:03:00 PDT

You can use the screenshoter package [1] and mail the screenshot (gif
format) via Simplemail [2] to your email account (you will need the
GifServer 1.11 that come with SimpleMail). Than open the email in the
Tiger.

Alex

[1] http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/ScreenShooter/ScreenShooter.z=
ip
[2] http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/simplemail/

2005/9/4, Apostolos Koutropoulos <der_admiral_at_mac.com>:
> Hi All!
> I am interested in taking screenshots of my MP2100. My mac runs Tiger. Ba=
ck
> in the days of OS9, I was able to take screenshots with a "dock"-like app
> that ran on the Newton and OS9 and I was able to get screenshots sent
> directly from the newton. How do I get screenshots from the newton with
> Tiger?
>=20
>=20
> Thanks