Re: [NTLK] NCU vs. 2100CD "updates" ?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2005 - 12:57:40 PDT

On Sep 5, 2005, at 5:37 AM, John Hay wrote:

> Thwarted again.
> Now I see that upon expanding the 2100CD image fie from UNNA, it is
> NOT the original Newton CD which shipped with new 2000s' or 2100's in
> the the box. Its is some type of an "update" CD.

Yeah try updating your NCU install!

The original disks that came with the MP2000/2100 had a beta version of
NCU on them, which expired at some point IIR? The update made NCU into
version 1, which is where you want to be.

You can check this in the finder by doing a get info from the file menu
while the NCU icon is highlighted...

Did you try my suggestions from yesterday?

Marty