Re: [NTLK] Getting Things Done (GTD)

From: Martin Jean (martinjean_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 12:34:02 PDT

Thomas,

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts about GTD and the Newt.

I am still struggling to implement GTD on a PDA. I have a Palm and a Newton MessagePad 2100. until recently, I used the Palm, but it broke after only a year. On that machine, I use Life Balance and MyWeek and I sync (with more or less success) with Palm Desktop, iSync, and Entourage 2004.

While I am waiting for it to be repaired, I now play a little with my trustee Newton. I also have MoreInfo and MoreFolders. Like you, I tried HyperNewt and dumped it.

Are you willing to anwser some of my questions:

- Can you confirm that all your Notes folders and global?
- Can you share with us how you do your weekly review? In particular, how do you identify projects that miss a Next Action?
- Can you explain in more details your Dashboard and Gesture Launch scripts?

Thanks again,

--
Martin Jean
martinjean_at_mac.com