[NTLK] [FS] Huge Newtown 2100 Package for sale -- something for everyone

From: Scott McGovern (m_mcgover_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 11:19:23 PDT

I'm sad to see this piece of history go, but it is meant to be used and
not sitting in a drawer.

MP2000 upgraded to 2100 looking for a good home.
Excellent condtion. All latches work. Screen protector always used,
no scratches on screen. Case very clean.
All original boxes, manuals, packing material. Newton works great and
has been sitting in drawer for two years. Only
minor issue is battery pack doesn't eject with switch, instead you must
tip the Newton and let gravity slide it out.

Cases/Accessories:
        Newton upgrade CD & docs
        20MB, 32MB, and 16MB linear flash cards,
        rechargeable battery back & AA battery sled,
        1 Apple stylii,
        1 PDA Panache stylus,
        2 Apple card slot protectors
        1 Palmtree Leather glove carrying case (heavy wear since this was an
everyday case protecting the Newton),
        PDA Concepts carrying case w/leather holster-- mint condition,
        Executive cherry-finish Walnut stand,
        Newton Print Pack cable/software/original box,
        Newton keyboard ( with dongle),
        Megahertz 33.8 XJACK modem (cellular compatible),
        Farallon Ethernet card,
The following software is also included:
        Notion 2.0 with box,
         Outlink for Newton,
        MoreInfo 5.0 with box,
        BluePrint,
        X-Port 2.0 with box,
        Gulliver,
        Paper Pak stationary,
        Quickfigure Pro,
        Expense Plus with box,
        Avail PointPro with box,
        NewtPaint with box,
        Pocketcall with box,
        NewtCase,
        Graffiti,
        Merlin & Wordsleuth,
        Lunar Lander Pro,
        Photo Show,
I also have some other miscellaneous programs such as
        Button Bar Plus,
        More Folders,
        Start Bar,
        Works Better,
        CDs and disks with additional shareware and software.

This is a Newton Power Users dream - if you are looking to get into a
Newton in a big way quickly, this is it! Best offer over $250.00 (+
shipping) for the entire lot. If there is no interest in the lot, I
may choose to break it up later. I will give preference to North
American buyers. Photos can be provided to those interested.

Email me off-list m_mcgover (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!
Scott