Re: [NTLK] Support stand concept for Keyboard and MP2x00

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 05:10:25 PDT

     If it's halfway affordable and can handle the Stowaway folding
keyboard so it doesn't collapse in your lap I'd buy one so fast your
head would spin! My hands are too large for the Newton keyboard,
which is how I ended up selling mine, and I have to haul around a
clipboard and a plastic display holder for saucers just to keep the
Newton at the right angle and make sure I can use the Stowaway from
my lap...