[NTLK] Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): Backup Freeze Question

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 15:15:45 PDT

Okay. Duh. Sorry.
I was not waiting long enough when doing the Full Backup including all
packages on my Newton to the 4MB FlashCard. What was throwing me was
that when doing this the progress bar went from full speed to a dead
complete stop. It remained at a dead stop for about another 4-5
minutes, then dissapeared and the CARD screen reappeared so guess it's fine.
Now for the final recovery confirmation, I'll do a hard reset on another
Newton, then take the FlashCard to it and do a total Restore.

Thanks again for the support.

John

9/11/05 John Hay issued the following on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . .