[NTLK] FS: Upgraded 2100 needs new screen $40 OBO

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 21:10:11 PDT

I have a MP2100U purchased from original user in November 2001. Unit
is in fair condition with exception of two things: the screen is
shattered and the NIC port is recessed.

The unit turns on and displays the calibration window upon powerup,
but the screen's being shattered prevents one from being able to tap
on the screen. A new screen can be purchased from GEM Enterprises.
The recessed NIC port is easily fixed by simply reseating the port
when you go in to install the new screen. The unit comes alone, no
PC dummies, no battery, no AC adapter, no screen lid, although the
door holders in back are there, but they don't hold the cover very
well. The port cover is intact and functions. There is one small
spot on the lower part of the front case with a white smudge,
presumably from bumping it against a wall (I don't remember).

If enough people are interested, I'll post pictures to my .Mac account.

Please respond directly to me at either zandergoss_at_gmail.com or
brusselsprout_at_mac.com.

Buyer pays shipping to destination of their choice, originating in
zip code 60010, Barrington, IL, USA, by USPS, FedEx, or UPS. If you
would rather use a different carrier, please ask, but I'd prefer to
use one of those three listed.

Thanks,

Zander Goss
Newton Lover