[NTLK] NewtToDo a repeating 3 week meeting?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 17:42:12 PDT

I can't believe that there is not a way in NewtToDo (using v1.11) to
create a repeating meeting every three weeks.

Surely this can not be that odd of a need for a repeating event, or
meeting, or whatever. But even when I click on "other" from the initial
pick list of standard repeating intervals and the subsequent pick list
offers even more standard intervals including Every Day, Every Week,
Every other Week, Every Month, Week in Month, and Week in Year, I don't
see how I can take any of these and turn them into a repeating event or
meeting every THREE weeks, which is exactly what I must do. Am I missing
something here? Surely there's a way to add a parameter to any of these
intervals such as every "3rd" week?

Even my desktop PIM/CRM [DayLite] allowed me this option right off the bat.