[NTLK] MessagePad 120 Update

From: Rob Perkins (robhtp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 01:36:07 PDT

Could someone please tell me where I can download a
working copy of the 516263 update for the MessagePad
120. The one on UNNA is corupt and the NCU doesn't see
the file when I try to install it. I need a copy of
the .sea.bin file ,if someone has it ,because every
time I try and download a .PKG file that isnt
compressed it doesn't work.

If anyone has a copy that works please send it to
robhtp_at_yahoo.com

Thanks for your help!!

Oh! I need the Mac version not the PC

My MessagePad is the 120 with (2.0) 515264