[NTLK] Newton flashback

From: Steven Hulse (steven.hulse_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 14:41:04 PDT

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd share this with the group. Apparently last night on the
History Channel's show "Cybertech" they had a little segment on the Newton!
Unfortunately I missed this but a good friend was telling me about it this
morning. He didn't have his Tivo up otherwise he would have recorded it for
me. he said that one thing they said about the Newton was how good the
handwriting recognition was and still is in this day and age.
*sits back and puts his hands behind his head* Ahhhh the Newton, what a
wonderful invention!

later!
Steve