Re: [NTLK] Argh! Screen breakage...

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 21:45:09 PDT

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear of your Newton's accident/demise. Perhaps Frank can help you
in the repairs.

The package you are thinking of is Data Rescue
http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/DataRescue/DataRescue.pkg
The description is:
DataRescue automatically opens the Connection slip and wait for your desktop
machine to get into contact.
You will then be able to back up your data from the desktop using Newton
Connection Utilities or similar software.
Especially handy in case your screen is broken.
Install it on a card, insert it into your broken newt, connect the cable,
start NCU, and select backup.

Good luck, my friend!

Regards,

Gary