Re: [NTLK] Copying memory cards

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 06:19:34 PDT

> This may be a silly question, but is it possible to copy a Newton memory card directly to another card? I've had so many problems with backup software that I'd love to just copy my memory card to another card directly, and then use that in my backup Newt. Is it possible?

Nope not a silly question. And I believe the only package that can do
this is SBM utilities. It is not free, however it is one of the
packages that any Newton user should have on hand. It can do many other
things such as cleaning up preferences, editing soups, repairing the
card file, etc. The doctor function can alone make it worth it
(especially if you are having problems with your data)

http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/sbmutils/index.htm

-Dan