Re: [NTLK] NewtToDo Quirks

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 06:46:44 PDT

I used NewtToDo for quite awhile. I like its levels and organization
features. But it does not use the standard Dates soup. So overview utilities
like DateView don't work with it and the normal Dates app does not see the
ToDo's created with NewtToDo. I switched to TimeTrax. You might want to try
it first. It is shareware and is considerably less expensive than MoreInfo.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41