[NTLK] TimeTrax Euro = 43.1231 USD

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 18:39:23 PDT

Just ordered and registered TimeTrax. 35.24 EUR Euro = 43.1231 USD
United States Dollars.
Ouch! $43, but guess it's worth it. Very good Interface with lots of
information well presented, particularly on the Monthly View which I
seem to work in all the time. I'm surprised to see how many vendors are
still selling Newton software online. Guess there's still a sufficient
demand from the current stock of users, about 20,000 or so worldwide
from what I have gathered, out of the original 200,000 or so from the
production runs in the late '90's.

9/16/05 John Hay issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?

>Also, there is TimeTrax. You really ought to try both of these out as
well. In fact, I suggest starting with TimeTrax.