Re: [NTLK] Install to FlashCard vs. Internal

From: Patrick Wong (socialwong_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 20:14:52 PDT

Hi there,

Open your "card" and tap the checkbox on the bottom-left which shown
saving new info and packages on this card. After installing the package,
and uncheck it. Otherwise, if you use have Package Manager from Newtcase
you could choose to install package into card A or B without any =20
setting.

Social (Hello, everybody, I'm new to newtontalk, this is my first post)