[NTLK] PIM Software for MacOS 'Classic'

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 07:21:29 PDT

Hello Rob,

You are looking for Claris Organizer 2 (the predecessor of Palm Desktop),
which talks to the Newton via NCU.

It's here, on our cornerstone, UNNA : =
<http://www.unna.org/view.php=3F/macos>

I have a PowerBook 180c myself : I liked the cubistic design of the
thing, and MacOS 7 is nice and blazing fast !

Hope this helps, best regards,

Andreas

Le samedi 17 septembre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :