[NTLK] 1984 Commercial Video pkg

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 19:16:29 PDT

I gave this 1984 video a shot today on my 2100:

<http://www.unna.org/unna/movies/Apple/1984/1984.sit>

The video is tiny (1/6 the size of my screen) and the video is digitized in
black and white (not shades of gray). Of course, this makes it difficult to
see. But even so, the audio is good. However, the video jerks in at least
5 places from what I could see. Don't know if this is an encoding problem
or the slowness of my processor.

Curious if Newton video can be made larger than 1/6 of the screen size. And
full screen in grayscale would be glorious if the CPU can keep up with it!

Best,

James Wages