Re: [NTLK] TimeTrax License & dead Newtons...

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 07:14:15 PDT

Woody,

As you may have noted, within the context of the conversation, I was
not at all supporting the illegal use of whatever the hack software
is called. I hadn't even remembered the name. My point was that
buying the software once again for each of 9 Newtons was probably
excessive. And, since I just broke my screen and moved to a new
machine, perhaps I am miffed at the thought of paying again for a
thing I would have already paid for. As it is, I run with freeware
and the built in apps and only a few purchased ones, since I've never
had the money to support my software desires.

Michael