[NTLK] Re(2): TimeTrax License & dead Newtons...

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 16:57:56 PDT

Frank,

I totally agree and applaud your stance.
Your motives are pure. But as we all know there are always those who are not.
You are absolutely correct to protect this information.

Thank you, John

9/20/05 Frank Gruendel issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?