[NTLK] MoreInfo outwits the standard Newton time inervals

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 04:40:34 PDT

BINGO !!

Matthew is right!
Just registered and downloaded MoreInfo which DOES HAVE the extended
capabilities which I require. All I had to do was set my event to repeat
every 21 days. Done.

Many thanks to Matthew.

About $80 bucks to MoreInfo. Worth every penny. ;-)

John

9/19/05 Matthew Reidsma issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?