[NTLK] FS: More Newton Stuff

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 05:19:46 PDT

Due to repeated requests, I have braved the wilds of my storage
closet and located some of the Newton SW floppies.

Following is revised list of available items. I have lowered the
prices on the unsold items, and raised the prices on the items that
were formerly manuals-only that now include software.

All prices are suggested and are subject to offers.

Please contact me OFF LIST (eschneck at mindspring dot com) if you
are interested.

Newton "cigarette case" fax modem still in shrink wrap. $65

(2) rechargable NIMH battery packs.. Need rebuilding. $18 each.

PC Card blank with Newton logo. $10

Fodor's 94 Travel Manager on ROM card. Includes maps and hotel/
restaurant reviews $25
   Includes original printed color user's guide.

Compaq PCMCIA 2400/9600 data+Fax modem $10

Cable to attach Newton (or Mac) to Motorola Timeport P280 or similar
phones. $20

CD ROM's:
   Handheld Systems CD-ROM Archives Issues 1.1-7.1. Very Rare. $15
   AMUG Totally for Newton CD Vol 12 August 1998
         (with nice color jewel case insert having picture of Newton
Watering Hole) $10

Software with Printed Manuals. All are original. Manuals are in color
and in perfect condition.

   NS Basic (incudes handbook, reference card and registration form,
and Mac & PC disks). $35
   Notion (2.0 & 1.5, mix of PC & Mac disks) $25
       (Includes original blank Apple StarCore SW registration card)
   Money Magazine Business Forms (w/Mac disk) $15
   MobileMath (w/Mac & PC disks) $15
   QuickFigure Pro (w/Mac & PC disks) $15

Manual Only. No disks:
   Pocket Money $5

Disk Only, no Manual:
   Flash-Data Tac-Link demo bundle (I have no idea what this is.) $10

Again, please contact me OFF LIST (eschneck at mindspring dot com) if
you are interested in any of these items
(or in making an offer for the entire collection)

Eric