[NTLK] RotateBook10 package I used with NewtonBook

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 04:41:44 PDT

For the auto-screen-rotator go here to one of my servers:
http://www.1234zzzz.com/

Click on any graphic which will jump you to my FTP browser page.
Sort by date to get most recent files at the top of the list.
For the RotateBook package click on RotateBook10.pkg or
RotateBook10.pkg.sitx to download.
I had to use the Opra browser to download either of these, otherwise in
Safari or FireFox they get displayed to the browser screen as garbled
text. aarrgh. In Opra you can configure file types to download to
your hard drive instead of opening.

I use the RotateBook installed internally on my Newton 2x00's so that
when I'm in Landscape mode on my Newton (which I normally are), then
when I click on "Extras" and on the "Newton" manual icon that launches
the Newton Manual Book, my screen orientation AUTOMATICALLY rotates from
Landscape to Portrait, nice.

9/27/05 John Hay issued the following and I have taken literary license
to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?