[NTLK] Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: newton_at_allaboutjake.com
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 05:11:04 PDT

Anyone who has one of these "implants" would you be able to:

- write down the list of components (IC#'s on the thing)
- take a few hi-res pictures?

I'm curious to see how exactly it works. Does it actually switch the
crystal (it obviously has two crystals) or does it have two independent
clocks and the clocks are switched.

Just curious. I've seen the "really cheap" way of doing this (some wires
and a switch) but I think something a bit more elegant (somewhere between
the Implant and the wires/switch) would be the best way to overclock
safely.

Jake