Re: [NTLK] Recommend a File Manger for my Newton?

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 11:45:51 PDT

~~~ On 2005/09/27 18:27, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote ~~~

>=20
> Second, Extras does most or all of what you describe. If you tap the Ove=
rview
> button in Extras you will see the list view which shows you the name and =
size
> of the package / soup. You can file packages into different folders by
> selecting them and using the routing button.
>=20

Is there a reason why my 2100 doesn't have a button called "Overview" in
Extras? Is this an extra package to be installed, or was my NOS not
installed properly, or is there another explanation?

Also, is there any way to get my Newton to let me have more than "Unfiled"
plus 24 others of my own creation? I think I'd find about 40 a good number=
,
but Newt doesn't let me go past 24.

Shalom.=20
Christian=20

=B3Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.=B2
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Refresh yourself from our MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/