Re: [NTLK] Wavelan Bronze x Wavelan Gold

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 19:02:04 PDT

The turbo bronze works fine with my airport graphite base station and
my 2100 or emate 300. The bronze turbo does not have WEP so if you
are using encryption then the gold or silver will work but not the
bronze.
There may be other issues with the base station that you are using
but in my experience and that of others on the list the bronze turbo
is compatible with the Newt and with Hiroshi's drivers, the original
bronze card is not,

Woody