Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Print Newton Screen DIRECTLY to a printer

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 04:15:45 PDT

Did you try to take a screenshot of your Newton
and then go to the OutBox, select the screenshot file,
tap the routing button and choose 'print'?

Another way to do it is to send the file via bluetooth OBEX to a OSX
desktop
with 'Bluetooth to Printer' utility installed. Any file sent by your
MessagePad
will be printed directly to any printer you normally use on your
computer.

Adriano