Re: [NTLK] DashBoard

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 09:04:52 PDT

I've been using Dashboard for quite awhile now and
have not had any problems...but I am not using
MoreInfo, so ymmv.
And unfortunatly, I've been upgrading my Newts now for
more than 10 years, and basically using applications
that I ahve been using since my first newt, so most of
what I am using has always been on my newts so they
are indistinguishible from the actual Newton OS. I've
never has a software issue with my newts in all the
time I've been using them.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- John Hay <OceanCity_at_mac.com> wrote:

> 9/28/05 Ed Kummel issued the following and I have
> taken literary
> license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis"
> . . . ?
> >but probably the one I like the most is
> >Dashboard.
>
> Hi Ed,
>
> Wow, nice!
> Had heard of but not familiar with Dashboard.
> <http://www.fivespeed.com/dashboard/>
> I'll buy it later today.
> Any reason why I'd have any problems with it, or
> could it somehow
> conflict with MoreInfo?
> Thank you for your post, and your URL is working
> now, I could not get it
> to resolve yesterday.
> John

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://mail.yahoo.com