Re: [NTLK] ScreenShooter.pkg, say what?

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 09:27:15 PDT

In order to get ScreenShooter working,
you will need to have SimpleMail installed.

Then install the ImageInBox package too.

Both the applications are available at Unna's.

Il giorno 28/set/05, alle ore 17:29, John Hay ha scritto:

Using GIFsaver and ScreenShooter packages on my 2100 I'm getting a
somewhat ambiguous pop-up error as follows:

http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/2100_ScreenShooter.jpg
or, as you please . . . .
http://tinyurl.com/b649g

Due to lack of much documentation, if any, for either of these packages,
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or not doing right. I did a soft
reset, no help. I tried launching packages before and after launching
ScreenShooter, no help either.

Anybody know what the popUp message means and what's the workaround
for me?

TIA, John <http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/BlindCourtesyCopies.html>

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all