Re: [NTLK] USB-serial bridge drivers for OS X

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 17:15:31 PDT

Martin Joseph had provided a link to a discussion that described the
Momentum uConnect chipset:
        http://lists.apple.com/archives/darwin-drivers/2004/Sep/msg00053.html
 From that site I gathered the following chip info:
        Cypress CY7C63001
Momentum is out of business, so they are not a possible source.
Any other source you have found would be greatly appreciated!

PS - Thanks for changing the subject line so that it was more relevant!