Re: [NTLK] Bounty for TextSync

From: Andrew Diller <dillera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 00:18:28 EDT

Ok- I have been unable to transfer any notes. I've made them very
simple, and I've completely reset my 2000 and installed only the
newtsync packages... still no luck for me.

I'm still going to give someone $50 if they fix the issues you
mention. I hope others contribute to the bounty and there is someone
with the skills to update the TextSync Plugin.

-andy