Re: [NTLK] IrDA printing

From: Michael Blazer <m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 12:13:11 EDT

Quoting Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net>:

> If it is installed it will show up as an extension on the internal
> store. It does not change what you see when you select the printer
> you are using.
> Good luck
>
> Woody

Hmmm... this is weird. I downloaded it with Newtscape, and when I tried to install it,
I got a message asking if I wanted to replace the existing package with one with the
same name, same version, and same date. That's why I thought I already had it
installed. But I just looked in Extras, and it doesn't show up in Extensions or
anywhere else, on any store.

Guess I'll try again when I get home tonight.

Thanks.