Re: [NTLK] Bounty for TextSync

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 20:06:26 EDT

Here is what I have tried

Sending a Newton note back after sending to the mac---Transferred fine
AppleWorks 6 saved as text, needed to add .txt to file name----
Transferred fine
Microsoft Word 2004 saved as text-----Transferred fine
Text Edit saved as rtf and rtf with suffix changed to .txt------- No
success
It seems that my version of Textedit does not have the option of
saving as text.

I suggest opening the notes in question in Word or AppleWorks and
saving as text

Good Luck

Woody