Re: [NTLK] A Newton shop still exist

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 18:29:10 EDT

> i have found a german store which seems to have in stock MessagePads
> and really hard to find accessories.

Snip...

> Here is the generic address to the shop: http://macfundgrube.at/shop/
> and here's the short url to their complete Newton listings:
> http://tinyurl.com/mo34n

Not that I want to take any of their business away from them, but I
honestly
believe their prices are a bit steep, occasionally outrageously so. If
anybody
wants a new MP100 battery holder at one third of their price, or a new
collapsible
MP130 stylus at half their price, or an almost new 2MB flash card at one
third of
their price, or a used 20MB card at half of what they charge for their
2MB cards,
or a used modem at 20% of their price, well, then...

...drop me a line ;-)

Cheers

Frank