Re: [NTLK] Positive Newton mention by Macworld

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 00:48:33 EDT

extended levels of cluelessness

  "including a man in Australia who managed to turn his MessagePad 2100 into a working Web server"

  Uh...how about several dozen people around the world? Folks?
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Michael Blazer <m.blazer@utoronto.ca> wrote:
  Number 28 in Macworld's list of 30 most significant Apple products.
Nice for a change to see Newton evaluated on something other than
commercial success.

http://www.macworld.com/products/anniversary/Newton.php

[apologies if this has been mentioned here already - I may have missed it.]

"Dah-doo-weeeeeee   da-da-da-doo-we dow!"