Re: [NTLK] [OT] Passover

From: Michael Blazer <m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 12:28:53 EDT

Quoting Adam Goddard <pashosh@tpg.com.au>:

> Chag sameach Pessach, ve shabbat shalom me Australia. :)

Through the magic of iChat AV, my family held a joint Canadian-Australian Passover
dinner last night. Most of us are in Toronto, but some were visiting the Canberra
splinter group, and we still managed to be all "together" for the seder. (The Canberra
folks drank coffee instead of wine, since it was 9 a.m. there.)

Solid audio-video hookup with no problems for 4 hours - Pretty cool!

Michael