Re: [NTLK] State of the NewtSync

From: Betty <bettyy_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 15:46:24 EDT

Hi Steven,

I was using Newtsync until the address book choked. If you find a fix, I would certainly use it again.

I'm on Panther and haven't tried any of the plug-ins.

In addition, I'm not demanding. If you work on it and come up with something, know that I'll be appreciative even if you don't hear from me.

Thanks for taking this on!

Betty
bettyy at earthlink dot net