Re: [NTLK] State of the NewtSync

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 09:03:49 EDT

>"....I personally would use serial since I can't do anything else on my
120. Serial should be included since that's the most basic form that's
already on the Newton. All of the other methods are useful to others as
well."

Again, how can anyone argue with this? Serial would appear to make
sense. What's "cool" and what's "practical" are distinctions with "real"
differences in the real world. Ok, I'll go back under my rock now and
try to keep my big mouth shut ;-)

Seriously, any enhancements to the current NewtSync will be greatly
appreciated by many of us.

John