Re: [NTLK] Newton Bluetooth for newbies

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 12:04:51 EDT

I realize I should have explained better what I meant.

My real curiosity lies in whether or not it is easier/simpler to set
up a BlueTooth setup vs. a wifi setup. Are there more compatible cards
available for one, vs. the other? I remember how, it seemed for
months, the main topic of discussion on this board was how to get wifi
working, with most people having tons of problems, but I haven't
noticed the same flooding of the inbox with BlueTooth issues. Is this
because fewer are trying? or does the setup go better? or is it
because there are fewer cards to support, and fewer cards being used?
Oooor..... am I way off base here?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland