Re: [NTLK] finding nicks softcharge problems

From: ryan schroder <ryanschroder_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 10:27:15 EDT

Finally!! thank you so much for the help it finally stuck and hasn't changed yet I changed it to nimh then used trashpak to remove the softchage:logictools prefs and reset it. I really appreciate the help!!

  Thank you
  Ryan
Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
  Ok now try trashpak with Softcharged thawed and see if you find
"Softcharge:LogicTools" preferences and remove that. Then reset and see
if that fixes it. If that don't work. Do the same thing again but
instead go into your prefernces and set it to NiMH and see if it sticks
then.

-Dan