[NTLK] WTB: Newton (Nylon/Briefcase/Hand Stand) Case

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 13:34:54 EDT

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for three different types of Newton case:

First is the old standby, the "book-style" nylon one, with space for the
Newt and keyboard.

Secondly: The Apple Newton "briefcase"

And, finally, the PDA Concepts Hand Stand.

Please let me know what you have and its condition, along with your asking
price. I'll also need the cost of shipping to the 95132 zip code (SF Bay
Area) as well as the carrier/class you'd like to use to ship.
I'm not in any hurry, so slow shipping is fine. I would, however, prefer to
have some sort of delivery confirmation.

I'd also prefer to pay via PayPal with a credit card-funded payment. A
balance transfer is also possible, but someone who can take a CC-funded
payment will likely take precedence.

Thanks for reading...

Best,

James Fraser