Re: [NTLK] eMate Assistance

From: Richard Clark <mawgadog_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 12:57:49 EDT

On Apr 19, 2006, at 6:42 PM, Wayne Pepper wrote:

> Thanks Richard for your advice. I really would rather not drill a
> hole
> in them but also wanted to stop going inside of them as I feel like I
> could now take one completely apart blind-folded.
>
> Allen

I don't think the hinges should be too tight and adding lube is a
good thing, I pesonally would not go with graphite though due to the
fact it conducts electricity, if any gets on the PCB it could cause
problems, maybe some teflon based spray or grease might be better.

Richard

The Junk Monger
http://www.thejunkmonger.org