[NTLK] Newtons and Palms together

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 13:30:57 EDT

Here's a dumb question, no tomatoes please!

I've come to appreciate and enjoy my little Tungsten T. It makes a
great mp3 player, game machine, and is useful for storing files on its
gig SD card, and I have even come to appreciate its PIM
functions--although not so well done as the Newtons, they do have a
simple beauty to them that I can appreciate.

However, I really miss the screen space for writing notes and
documents, as well as the wonderful Notepad stationery, oh, and
NewtonWorks, esp. the spreadsheet. I've been trying a Palm
spreadsheet, but it is just tooooo painful on the tiny 320x320 screen.
Oh, and the horrid Grafitti, and tiny screen, and.... and.... are a
bit frustrating in many other ways... But in any case, I've been
holding off getting my cracked screen repaired due to financial
considerations, but that time is drawing near to send it off to Frank
for some TLC. ;-)

Hence my question.....

Is there anybody on this list who uses both on a regular/daily basis?
Do you get them to interact? Are you able to get, for instance, Mac OS
X to sync both via the Address Book? What do you do with each? I know
what I'm thinking for my Palm/Newton combo. I'm curious what you do
and how you do it. Any software in particular you find helpful? Any
tricks, etc?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland