Re: [NTLK] Halfway towards a 'Getting Things Done' solution?

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 16:48:48 EDT

Several alternatives:

1. You can make MI more or project centric by creating a contact entry with
your project as a name.
2. You can do the same but using locations or roles: Office; Home; Parent;
Worker; etc
3. There is a package called Life Balance which doesn't do so much linking
but is much simpler.
4. MI can be made to view to-dos only and you can leave out everything else
in the "at a glance" view.

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[SNIP]
who primarily deal with PEOPLE. I primarily deal with TASKS.
Moreover, UNDATED tasks. Things that I need to do, but don't have a
hard deadline. I also don't really care about task priorities, since
I sort of inherently know what I should be working on. I'm mainly in
it for the memory jogs. MI adds so much to the Newton's interface
that it kind of makes my head explode.
[SNIP]