Re: [NTLK] Halfway towards a 'Getting Things Done' solution?

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 02:05:55 EDT

Steven Frank wrote:
> I took a serious look at MoreInfo for the first time last night and
> was kind of heartbroken. I am absolutely in love with the linking
> capabilities, but this software seems like it was designed for folks
> who primarily deal with PEOPLE.

I'm using DateMan and More Folders. I'm going to describe my setup on
the Wiki later, but briefly, this is how I use my Newton: DateMan in
Agenda view (DM Notes installed), and for each project a global folder.
I'm using three task priorities: A for "to do today", B for "enables
other tasks" and C for all the rest. Project notes go into Notes but
marked as to be shown in DateMan. I don't need contacts, but I guess I
would probably link them to the project notes to have them quickly
accessible.

Eckhart