Re: [NTLK] So many questions, so little time...

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun Apr 23 2006 - 19:42:48 EDT

There is a package for importing Notes into Newtworks.

NCU then allows you to import Newtworks documents as RTF files. This is
cumbersome if you have lots of notes.

Alternatively Notes2Notes and Sloup 2.0 allow you to import Notes into
Outlook's notes folder.

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Also also also, if anyone's still reading this thread, does anyone know how
to export notes and such off the Newt and onto a desktop PC? whenever I try
it asks me to choose an executable and I'm not sure what it wants.
[snip]