Re: [NTLK] item?

From: Andrew Smallshaw <andrews_at_sdf.lonestar.org>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 07:02:56 EDT

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 11:12:23AM +0100, Clare Shepherd wrote:
> Hi,
> when I was reading a note on my 2100 a little black oblong with item in
> white appeared at the edge of the screen. If I tap it makes a little buzzing
> sound but nothing happens. Anyone any idea what it is? Sorry if this is
> obvious to the experts,but I'm still a novice.

It sounds to me like some cut text - on the Newton to cut text you select
it and drag it to the edge of the screen, where the first few characters
will remain in a reverse video box. To paste it back somewhere else drag
it with your stylus to the new insertion point.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org