Re: [NTLK] Windows serial problem

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_nerdshack.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 18:16:32 EDT

Hi David
I know this might be overly obvious but have you checked that the
correct Comm Port is chosen in NCU on the Toshiba.
Go to NCU, Newton, Settings and just check the Comm Port number. I had a
similar problem as you describe until I changed this.

Also make sure on the emate that when you tap on Dock that 'Serial' is
chosen, not Serial -2400, or Serial 4800 or Serial 9600

(Basic suggestions from a beginner only)
Thanks
Andy