Re: [NTLK] Fighting Complacency within the Newton Community

From: Joost van de Griek <jvdg_at_jvdg.com>
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 17:47:03 EDT

On 7/31/06 4:37 AM, MKow1234@aol.com wrote:

> Hmm... Let's see... I managed to get a few admitted lurkers to actually post
> something! That's an accomplishment right there!

Yeah, funny how that works, no? Some people can lay dormant on a list for
ages, then suddenly when a subject that interests them comes up, they
contribute. That works with Newton-related issues as well as with this dumb
idea of yours.

Unless you kick them off the list before they ever get a chance to
contribute, that is.

,xtG
.tsooJ

--
When the revolution comes, you will be first against the wall.