Re: [NTLK] WiFi driver registration ... so, it's gone?

From: NM. <outrun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 21:52:37 EDT

> From: maynard@jmg.com
> I asked that question yesterday. Gerry Martinez responded to me directly

saying that the author had disappeared and was not responding to emails
> any longer. No further information. On the one hand, it's annoying. On the
> other, one wishes him the best and hopes his absence is not due to
> personal disaster. *shrug*

A stupid question perhaps, but has anyone tried contacting Hiroshi in
Japanese? Has anyone thought about it? I have, and I would, but for the next
few weeks I'll be in the US using a computer not capable of Japanese input.

Would it make a difference? Would folks just prefer to leave things as they
are?

/nickm